60 years of experience in the automotive industry has enabled us to run our business at the highest quality standards. Continuous quality improvement is at the core of our DNA and ranges from the management of our business processes down to the quality control of the products we deliver. It allows us to offer competitive prices and ensure that our customers receive the most reliable products on time. Every time.
We closely monitor our production from design to final testing. Our processes are transparent and our products traceable. We listen to what our customers need and stick to our promises.
- High quality performance (1 digit ppm result for complex products)
- LEAN manufacturing and investment approach
- Poka Yoke methodologies applied in final assembly
- High degree of automation
- Extensive process control
- X-ray machine to test hidden joints (BGA, QFN, ..)
- SPI Solder Paste Inspection
- AOI: post reflow & post wave soldering allowing shop loop control
- Test in-situ and functional test with high coverage levels
- Flying probe
- ISO 9001 since 1991*
- ISO/TS 16949 since 2003*
- ISO 14001 since 1998 (click to view document)
(*) Note that we are currently re-certifying ISO standards due to change of ownership